Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Zombie Love


Okay, I know I said I was done with the Valentine's cards but I had a special request from a co-worker that I just couldn't refuse!  She loved this card and ordered a bunch of them for Christmas.  Then she asked for a Valentine's card…  I am so going to get my money's worth from these stamps.  :D  Hope you have a fabulous day!  Nom nom nom nom nom….



ETA:  I had thought about entering this in the inaugural Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Anti-Valentine challenge but wasn't sure if it was snarky enough.  However, I've had two suggestions (thanks, Lindsey and Darnell!)that I enter it so I'm going to throw my hat into the ring for this brilliant new challenge!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Cherry Cobbler) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Zombies & Nom from Zombies) Sweet Stamp Shop, (Sentiment from Harold's ABCs) Lawn Fawn
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Clear) Ranger
Markers:  R20, R27, YR00, YG95, G94, C-1, W-1, W-3, W-5) Copic

22 comments:

Bobby said...

hahaha so funny, Jen.

PiecesbyEmily said...

oh it is spookily cute... if spookily is even a word lol. Have a great day, Jen!

Lindsey said...

Spattery heart, background nom nom... zombie brilliance! And you must work with some really interesting people, Jen. :D

Lindsey said...

P.S. I think you should enter this in our challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, don't you? :D

Darnell said...

LOL, you are so good, Jen!! You should also enter this in the new snarky sisterhood of stampers anti-Valentine challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

(snarkystampers.blogspot.com)

Unknown said...

That cracks me up. Fab use of a non-Valentine stamp and the sentiment is perfect!

Barbara Godden said...

Glad you decided to throw you "hat" in the ring. Great card for the anti-valentine challenge at the Sisterhood of the snarky Stampers.

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE THIS! Nom nom nom :) The splatty crumply heart is perfect, and I love the gross green and bloodshot eye! (wow, that was a weird thing to love...lol)

Lynn said...

This is hilarious! Love it Jen!

Joni Andaya said...

So Fun Jen! Love this :) Oh Thank you for a sweet note you left on my blog. You are so sweet :)

Donna said...

Jen Jen Jen!!! I totally love your zombie valentine!!! I am so glad you decided to play along with our very first Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge...hope you'll play often!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I so need that stamp set for my teenage son. Actually my daughter asked to day if the zombie apocolapyse (can't even spell it) has started. Thanks for joining our first challenge at SoSS.

Deepti said...

hahaha!! this is such a fun card, I am done with Valentine too,I'll have to check on this challenge blog ;)

Chrissy Larson said...

Love the nom nom background! This is way to funny!

Jeanne J. said...

As a walking dead fan I am totally loving this!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Love the little bite missing out of the heart. Thanks for listening and joining us for our first snarky challenge!

Joyce said...

I'm still laughing. This is fabulous. Off to check out this new challenge, too.

lostinpaper said...

Looks snarky enough to me. What a fun valentine card, made me laugh out loud!

Karen Schroeder said...

Snarky? Oh yes...it is snarky! Thanks for joining our first challenge at SoSS!

Katie Melhus said...

Jen, this is snark-tastic! I'm bummed I didn't get in on this one, your card is quirky goodness!

Chris Dring said...

Hi Jen! Just wanted to let you know that you are one of our Princesses at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! Please stop by our blog so that you can pick up your tiara! Congrats!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Congrats on your princess hood,