Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ahoy


Ahoy there, bloggy friends!  Today I'm playing along with the latest Keep It Simple challenge - Tropical.  A sunny day of sailing says tropical to me although I have yet to see a cool striped sailboat like this one!  Earlier this week was perfect sailing weather but today we've returned to muggy, misty rain.  (I know, I know - it's better than the crazy snow so many of you have been enduring!).  And anyway, rainy weather is good crafty weather - who would complain about that??  Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (This & That 6x6) Lily Bee Design
Stamps:  (Sailboat from Baby Basics) Market Street Stamps, (Sentiment from Ahoy) My Cute Stamps
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Small sun) Lil' Inker, (Small scalloped border) Papertrey Ink, (Polaroid) Lawn Fawn

10 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the stripes...why doesn't someone have a sailboat like that?! So cute! No crafty time yet this weekend...hoping to catch some tomorrow!

Jessi Fogan said...

Now that's just plain adorable! And I don't even hate you for mentioning the misty weather ;)

Deepti said...

Wow this is superb!! Love the stripes on ur little sail boat.

~amy~ said...

This is DARLING!

Lindsey said...

While I've seen some fun, colourful spinnakers, this is the cutest sailboat ever! Totally sweet card. :)

Bobby said...

Love your little sailing scene. Makes me wish for warmer weather.

cm said...

Such a sweet card; you've made me happy just by sharing it! Cuteness, plus!
c

lostinpaper said...

What a great little boaty Polaroid, uber cute Jen!

Chrissy Larson said...

You're killin' me, Jen! I LOVE this too!!!

Joyce said...

Very cute little boat. Love your paper piecing.