Friday, February 14, 2014

Special Orders


Hi there!  I'm not playing along with any challenges today - I seem to have hit a wall in that department so I'm taking a little challenge break so my brain can recharge.  Instead I thought I'd share some special order cards.  All of these are for one (very loyal!) client and were made over the last 9 months.  She'll usually give me a favourite colour and something the recipient likes (butterflies, flowers, sports) and then lets me run with it.  Any favourites?  









9 comments:

Deepti said...

Jen these are so cool. I like all ur made to order cards, I am sure ur friend is a great fan of ur creativity and u do justice to her requirements all the time :)

Angela said...

These personalized cards are all just awesome, Jen! Peggy's card especially caught my eye with those great bright pops of color on the black.

Jessi Fogan said...

These are all awesome! Getting to do these sorts of custom orders is one of my favourite parts of doing this *job* :) I'm particularly fond of Laurin's grad card!

Bobby said...

They're all great, Jen, but I'm partial to the graduation card. I'm with you on the challenges. I think I've stalled so I'm only doing the ones that inspire me.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Amazing!!!

Lindsey said...

I like all of them! I do really like how you lettered the Peggy balloons. :)

Joyce said...

My gosh. What a fabulous collection of cards. I love them all. What an incredibly fun business you must have. Hallmark better watch out.

lostinpaper said...

I'm struggling too at the moment, I think it's just the real lack of time, thought I had some days off this week but now some friends are coming to stay. It's good though, they are fun friends! Fab cards, love those bright lettered balloons!

maria f. said...

What a great series. Love personalized works of art!