Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Off The Edge


Hello and happy Wednesday!  I'm playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Over The Edge challenge today.  The bird and branch are two of my favourite dies and I love them paired with the Lil' Inker stitched circle.  Although I've been trying to deplete my patterned paper stash I must say that sometimes you just can't beat solid colour cardstock!  I hope you're having a lovely week!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Regal Rose, Soft Sky, Baked Brown Sugar) Stampin' Up
Stamp:  (Sentiment from Beanstalks) CAS-ual Fridays
Ink:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Perched Reed Bird, Woodland Branch) Memory Box, (Stitched Circles) Lil' Inker
Gems:  Recollections

14 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This card is perfection, love it!
Laura

Deepti said...

This is adorable :) love the idea!!

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful, Jen! And since I have that branch die, you know I'll be CASEing this... ;)

Lisa Petrella said...

Gorgeous CAS design, Jen! And your color choices are perfect!!!

lostinpaper said...


Such a sweet card Jen!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh Jen, I love this card. You have inspired me to dust off that die. I love the colors you chose, and I love the stitching around the circle.

Jessi Fogan said...

I really have to invest in more cs, since that's what I'm reaching for more & more myself! This is gorgeous - love that delicate branch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Perfect...just perfect!

Lesley said...

Such a pretty card.

cm said...

I need a thesaurus to come up with more varied word choices than amazing, fabulous and awesome. For now, though, these will have to do, because that's precisely what your card is!
c

Alice said...

so sweet! love the pink little birdie. very pretty card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

mewTilman said...

I love the Reed Bird, too, and your sweet card showcases it perfectly!

Joyce said...

My goodness--I had no idea how much of your crafty goodness I have missed. this is really so simple and perfect. Love it with the solid colors.

Jocelyn Olson said...

Fabulous as always, Jen! The colors, the CAS design, the branch off the edge....it all works beautifully! *hugs* to you!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!