Thursday, February 13, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #64


Welcome to Week 64 of CAS(E) This Sketch!  Take a look at this week's sketch by N@ Ali:



I'm so glad I bought this Craft's Meow stamp set during their closing sale.  It's funny because I remember this set when it was first released and it just didn't grab me so I skipped on past it.  So glad I changed my mind!  I used it for this CASology card and now it's back again!  They're great stamps for CAS cards and they immediately came to mind when I saw this snowman without an outline.  Now it's your turn for a CAS CASE!  Be sure and visit the Design Team for they fabulous takes on the sketch and then play along! 

Supplies Used
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill
Stamps:  (All from Let's Face It) The Craft's Meow
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Tide Pool) Hero Arts
Gems:  Recollections

15 comments:

Alanna said...

Super cute card. These are the perfect stamps for this sketch.

Deepti said...

This is such a perfect take on the image, I am thinking what I'll come up with :)

Chrissy Larson said...

This card is super cool! I love that stamp set and you are SO lucky you grabbed them when you did!

donna mikasa said...

Dude! This is soooo COOL! Reminds me of the Invisible Man (which I love!)

Lindsey said...

Dude, it's a perfect card! :P

Jeanne J. said...

This is so cool! Really fun and clever Jen!

Joyce said...

Wow--this is adorable, and what a perfect stamp set for this fun sketch.

Lee-Anne said...

This is just plain fun...love it! Perfect for the sketch!

Jessi Fogan said...

I say, old chap, love this :)

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous card, Jen! Great take on the sketch!

Bobby said...

So cute, Jen.

Unknown said...

This card totally rocks! Love it!

lostinpaper said...

Super cool masculine design!

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

LOL, love your card. I would never had thought of doing that! Love the CAS(E) challenge for just that reason!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

This is GREAT! I do the same thing with stamps all the time--only to go back and find them sold out, lol! ;)