Saturday, August 31, 2013

'Tis The Season



Okay, I know I said the other day I wasn't quite ready to think about Christmas yet but this idea popped into my head while I was making yesterday's zombie card and I couldn't resist! It also gives me a chance to play along with the Holiday Card Challenge at the Moxie Fab World.  I have a coworker who I know is going to snatch this up the minute she sees it although it's one of those I almost want to keep.  Is it wrong to love one of your own cards so much that you don't want to let it go?


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Santa Claus) My Mind's Eye
Stamps:  (Zombie from Zombies, Letters from Sweet Alpha Doodles) Sweet Stamp Shop, (Hat from Hats Off To You) Lawn Fawn, (Sentiment from CL630) Hero Arts
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Real Red) Stampin' Up
Embossing Powder:  (Clear) Ranger
Markers:  (R20, R27, R29, G94, YR00, C-1, C-2, C-3) Copic  

13 comments:

Ardyth said...

I have to admit I'm not so sure about the zombie trend, but this made me laugh out loud! And I know lots of people who would love this for Christmas!

Lynn said...

I am with Ardyth! This card had me cracking up!

Lindsey said...

Even though I know how we both feel about mass-producing our designs, you may just have to make a few of these, Jen -- it is just too perfect!

Unknown said...

omg that's cute! great design

Julia Aston said...

this card scares me!! (very cute) ummm can a zombie be cute??!!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is a riot!!! AWESOMESAUCE, girl!! :)

Joyce said...

This is very cute. And funny. Yes, I have had cards I loved so much I did not want to send them. In my book, that is normal.

Judy1223 said...

Jen, you totally crack me up...I love your sense of humor! I love how you think outside the box! You should keep it...you can always make another!

maria f. said...

Zombies are low in the radar in Deutschland, but I saw Mr. Grinch instantly.

Jessi Fogan said...

If it's wrong then I don't want to be right. It happens to me now & then :) I LOVE this one & I have a feeling you're going to need to make a few more!!

SmilynStef said...

Snort ... tooooo fun ... love it.

Maureen Morton said...

Love your creative silliness and this hilarious card, Jen. Too much. Yes, keep it for future grins.

Just me... said...

This card made me giggle! I love it!! Genius!