Sunday, August 25, 2013

...and Moxie Fab White


Back again with my second Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger entry.  After dithering so much about the card base colour for my first card I definitely wanted to go white for this card.  When I first saw the Trigger I immediately thought of this particular patterned paper of which I only had a scrap remaining.  Thankfully it was just enough for this Sweet Stamp Shop teapot!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill
Stamps:  (Teapot from Afternoon Delight) Sweet Stamp Shop, (Sentiment from Lunar Lights) Lawn Fawn
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Peacock Feathers Distress Ink) Ranger
Embossing Powder:  (Clear) Ranger
Gems:  Recollections

  

9 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

This is so hot, Jen! Love the use of white space (again - why don't I ever learn to try it?!). I haven't visited Tuesday Trigger in some time - need to do it. Thanks for the sweet inspiration.

Jessi Fogan said...

Love that fun font & the perfect teeny gems. And that paper was the perfect choice!

Deepti said...

This is so cute :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

lostinpaper said...

Awesome take on the trigger Jen!

Jacquie Southas said...

What a perfect patterned paper - love the colored sentiment and red gems!

Judy1223 said...

Jen, you rocked this one! Love that teapot image on patterned paper!

Lindsey said...

Yep, perfect little scrap for the teapot! And your trademark perfect gem placement. :)

Jenny said...

I think I'm a white card base addict!! ... I love this card Jen, the paper is a great match and love the sentiment too :0)
Jenny x