Thursday, August 29, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #43


Welcome to Week 43 of CAS(E) This Sketch!  Take a look at this week's sketch by Karolyn Loncon:


It's hard to believe that Halloween is fast approaching but it will be here before we know it! And then Christmas...  but let's not go there quite yet.  I played with some Fresh Squeezed Stamps and Purple Onion Designs for this card.  Love that cute little ghost!  And I love to see how you guys are inspired by these sketches so check out the awesome creations by the rest of the design team and then get inky!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Gina K, (Crumb Cake) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Haunted Hallows) Teresa Collins
Stamps:  (Ghost) Purple Onion Designs, (Sentiment from Subway Series:  Holidays) Fresh Squeezed Stamps
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Clear) Ranger

11 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

I am not a big fan of Halloween, but aren't the images just the cutest?! This is such fun, Jen. Love the dots on dots!

Lynn said...

Simply adorable. I love the sweet little ghost.

sally said...

Yay! There must be something in the air...this little ghostie card is super, I was playing with Halloween & autumn ideas today too :-)

Sally

lostinpaper said...

Please don't use that 'C' word just yet..... I'm so not ready and now my family are threatening to visit lol. Super fun 'H' card Jen, I'm going to miss you loads on this team!

Maureen Merritt said...

What a great way to use the Subway Series set! I love the addition of the ghost. He's so cute :)

Shelly said...

So cute! Lovin' the kraft base with the orange and black! :) And that little ghost is adorable!

Kim S said...

How perfect is that subway art for this sketch!! I am most definitely going to have to add this to my wishlist!

Lindsey said...

This might just be the best Halloween card ever, Jen! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I skipped right over H. to Christmas, and I can't get myself out of the winter zone! Eeep. This is totally fabulous - love the embossing & I see you used my go-to "black" embossing technique :) Smartie!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

So cute! This time of year I'm itching to start my Christmas cards & crafts, but I think I'm going to have to sit down and create a few Halloween projects. Your little ghost is adorable :)

Joyce said...

What a perfect card for the subway stamp and that sketch. Bummer that I missed the challenge--this is what I wish I had done!