Thursday, August 8, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #40


Welcome to Week 40 of CAS(E) This Sketch!  Take a look at this week's sketch by Karolyn Loncon:



I decided to use this week's sketch to play along with the Moxie Fab World's Trendy Triangles Challenge.  I stamped the row of Market Street Stamps triangles three times and then coloured them in with some rainbow Copics.  I added some embossed lines on either side of the design to frame it and a gem to finish off the sentiment.  I also did a version where I only coloured some of the triangles.  I really like all the white triangles.  I think I may make a set of these using a few different colour combos.     



I'm also going to enter this card in Simon Says Stamp's Triangles Challenge.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Gina K
Stamp:  (Triangles from Hit The Mark) Market Street Stamps, (Sentiment from Sentiment Sampler) Paper Smooches
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Gem:  Recollections
Markers:  (R29, YR16, Y17, G07, B29, V09, R85) Copic

13 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love them both for different reasons - love the full rainbow of the first, but the spicy colours and airiness of the second. both are wonderful!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super fun cards, dearie!!!

Julia Aston said...

Love that triangles stamp! both are so colorful!

Unknown said...

Very cute card! Wish I/m really liking that triangle stamp!

Gillian R said...

They are both fan Jen. Couldn't pick a favourite

lostinpaper said...

Both your cards look amazing Jen. I think my fave is the 'totally' coloured version it's just so much fun!

Lindsey said...

These are both a lot of fun, Jen! Fun colours and so trendy!

Jessi Fogan said...

omg, the DETAIL on these! Love the colours of them both - and they will look fabulous as a set!

Joyce said...

These are so trendy and wonderful. I love them colored in and blank, too.

Darnell said...

Another winning card, Jen, if you ask me! I love the CASlicious and colorful triangles.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love this!

cheiron said...

LOVE this! Great coloring of the triangle border...just a fun card. Thanks for playing along with the TRIANGLES challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)