Monday, August 26, 2013

Triangle Birthday


How is it Monday again already?  And the last Monday of August no less! Craziness.  This year is just flying by.  I managed to spend a few hours in the Craft Cave today and made a couple of cards.  With this card I'm playing along with ColourQ and Seize the Birthday.  Like everyone else, I always seem to be short on masculine cards so I thought the ColourQ colours and these Sweet Stamp Shop triangles would make for a great guy card.  Love the fun patterns in the triangles and the variety of sizes in the set.  Back again in a bit with my next card!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point, Island Indigo, Early Espresso) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Triangles Style) Sweet Stamp Shop, (Sentiment from CL340) Hero Arts
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Seafoam White) Ranger

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!!!!

Lynn said...

Great card Jen! I love the mix/match of patterns on the triangles.

Lindsey said...

I know... almost September? How can that even be possible. :P This is such a great use of these colours for a graphic, masculine card.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful design Jen, I love those triangles. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Jen, love the patterned triangles in bright colors! So happy you played with us at the colourQ.

Jessi Fogan said...

OK, that is awesome. Bright, bold, graphic = guy. Love it :)

savvy teaching tips said...

Beautiful work - I'm so glad you joined us at the Colour Q this week!