Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dynamic Birthday


Mornin' mornin'!  I've got a card for two challenges today - Dynamic Duos and CAS on Sunday.  I haven't gotten the new Stampin' Up In Colours yet so I had to substitute for the Crisp Cantaloupe.  I played around with my Paper Smooches Reflections stamps and dies and added a Lawn Fawn banner and sentiment.  I used VersaMark ink to stamp the flowers onto the die cuts - love that tone on tone look!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Calypso Coral) Stampin' Up, (Cantaloupe) Paperbilities
Stamps:  (Flowers from Reflections) Paper Smooches, (Banner from Bannerific, Sentiment from Happy Everything) Lawn Fawn
Ink:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Calypso Coral) Stampin' Up
Dies:  (Reflections Flowers) Paper Smooches
Punches:  (1/8" & 1/4" hole punches) McGill
Glossy Accents

13 comments:

cissi said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog, didn't know you live in Bermuda that must be a interesting place to live in ( at least for me who lives in Sweden) but I understand now why you buy your books then.
Love the colors and composition you used on this card!

Lynn said...

I love how you layered all of those fabulous dies. Great take on the challenge!

Michelle said...

Oooh! Gorgeous, Jen! I love your layered flowers with the banner nestled amongst them!

Deborah Frings said...

This is absolutely lovely! The die cut flowers give so much dimension. Love the bold banner too!

Jessi Fogan said...

SO cool! What a neat combo - and all that layering & still a CAS beauty. YOU ROCK.

Deepti said...

This is just perfect :) u always make these adorable cards that inspire me a lot

Nancy said...

Wow this is solo cute! Love all the layers and the banner! Great job with the Challenge! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday~

Lindsey said...

So pretty, Jen! I love the reverse patterns of the flowers, and the tone-on-tone stamping really does look terrific.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your bouquet of flowers Jen, and the banner is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Marybeth said...

Love the flowers and your fresh crisp card! Beautiful!

anja curvers said...

Great flowers love thosecolors. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Maureen Morton said...

Wow - love that tone-on-tone look = genius idea!So rich, it looks like felt. Popin' colors!

lostinpaper said...

WOW Jen, what a fantastic way to use these colours!