Friday, August 30, 2013

Nom Nom Nom!


I'm continuing along with the Halloween theme here today.  Sweet Stamp Shop has a hilarious stamp set called Zombies which I just had to get!  Between The Walking Dead, World War Z (the book was awesome - haven't seen the movie) and that Sprint commercial, zombies are everywhere!  I used Nance's sketch from The Paper Players for my layout and then had some fun colouring in my zombie dude.  Hope you all have a lovely zombie-free day!




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Basic Grey) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Zombie, blood spatter & sentiment from Zombies, Distressed Chevron) Sweet Stamp Shop
Ink:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Real Red) Stampin' Up
Embossing Powder:  (Clear)
Markers:  (R46, R20, E00, G21, C-1, C-3, C-5) Copic

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Love this...so clever! And super fun.

Jessi Fogan said...

OMG, this is awesome! And it reminds me....I scored a freebie from Whimsie Doodles a while back that you might want too - you need to scroll down to it:

http://www.whimsiedoodles.com/valentine.html

Tracey McNeely said...

Love love love this Jen!

Nance Leedy said...

OMG, this is so stinkin' cute--if zombies can be cute! Perfect take on the sketch--love the, ahem, blood splatters and tire tracks. Great card...thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

Yes, zombies are everywhere, aren't they? Eek! Great stamp set for a Halloween card and the sentiment cracks me up! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players, Jen!

Lindsey said...

This is SO hilarious! Funny how in all the zombie novels/movies, they never mention them invading Bermuda. Hmm... :D

lostinpaper said...

Hilarious Jen, this stamp is so much fun!

Unknown said...

Hilarious! And an awesome design!

Kelly Griglione said...

This is so flipping awesome!! Definitely not a pretty flower card, and I just love that. The "nom, nom's" crack me up. Oh, and the spilling brains too!