Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Baby Squared


Good morning, all!  I was recently asked to make a card for someone who had twins and I thought the colours for this week's Dynamic Duos would work perfectly for it.  Initially I was a bit worried that the black base might be a bit heavy for a baby card but then I remembered this skull and crossbones baby card I made and I went with it.  There's something for everyone!  Since I was making this I decided to make a girl card too.  Gotta cover all the bases!




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Pool Party, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Sn@p! Colour Vibe) Simple Stories
Stamps:  (Bears &  blocks from Baby Basics) Market Street Stamps, (2 from Jessie's ABCs) Lawn Fawn
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Seafoam White) Ranger

10 comments:

Malika said...

I love THE beats, and THE coulors are Very pretty

Greatings Malika

Lynn said...

absolutely adorable! so sweet for a set of twins!

Kirsty, New Zealand said...

Such cute cards and I am totally with you on the black, love that its just that little bit different but still totally baby cute xx

cm said...

Hi Jen: Your comments on my party favours and B&W card have brightened my day immensely! THANK YOU! And speaking of day-brightening: these baby cards are A-DOR-A-BLE! Perfect sweet cuddly teddy-bear cuteness for a set of twins!
c

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen your two cards for 'twinners' are fantastic and super cute, I love those bears. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Maureen Morton said...

Twins are tough....I had a similar assignment a few months ago. But you nailed it, and covered all the bases! These are both as sweet as can B, and that stands for bears.

lostinpaper said...

These are just cute2 Jen!

Lindsey said...

I think the black totally works, too. Totally cute cards, Jen! Great paper-piecing on the bears.

AB. said...

These are adorable!!!! I really love your 'boy'2 card....just beautiful!
Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely awesome! It's more fun to switch it up once in a while with some non-traditional baby colours. Also, how much fun is the baby squared sentiment? Love it :)