Monday, April 30, 2018

Plaid Kitchen


Hello!

I'm popping in again with a card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.  I broke out the adorable Kitschy Kitchen set for this card and paired it with some American Crafts paper to create a real down home cozy country kitchen!  I don't often get matching die sets but I'm glad I got this one because it has that cute little shelf die with it.  The simple things that make me happy...


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Soft Suede) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
Stamp:  (Plates from Kitschy Kitchen, Sentiment from You Bake Me Happy) My Favourite Things
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko 
Dies:  (Shelf, Stitched Scallop Basic Edge) My Favourite Things
Markers:  (R59, Y17, YG67) Copic
Other:  (Nuvo English Mustard Crystal Drops) Tonic
Gems:  Recollections
  

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So clever and cute Jen!

None None said...

Oh, this looks like it was taken right out of my grandmom's kitchen! I love the paper you used as the "wallpaper" and that shelf is just fantastic with the plates. Sheer perfection!