Friday, April 20, 2018

Muse Birdie


Thank you to Kim Heggins whose Muse card made me finally break out these adorable WPlus9 birdies.  They are definitely going to see more ink!.  I used Altenew inks for this card.  I find myself reaching for them more and more.  I love how the ink cubes come in little ombre sets - makes life so easy!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (Bird & branch from All Year cheer) WPlus9, (Sentiment from Just Thinking of You) Neat & Tangled
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Sunkissed, Frayed Leaf, Volcano Lake, Lagoon, Moca) Altenew
Gems:  Recollections

8 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Super duper cute Jen!

Bobby said...

How sweet is that little bird, Jen. I'm with you on the inks. I have all the mini cubes and use them all the time.

Lisa Elton said...

This is as cute as can be!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness...this is just about the cutest bird ever! So in love with your sweet card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse!

Ardyth said...

Oh dear, now I'm feeling the need to buy those little birdies. Thanks A LOT! lol! Super cute and fun! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Robyn Oliver said...

Super cute bird, fabulous card Jen, really like this

Joyce said...

Awww....what an adorable birdie, perched on that branch.

Barb Ghig said...

Your little birdie is adorable, Jen! Fabulous take on Kim's Muse card, too!