Sunday, April 22, 2018

Freshly Made Butterflies


Hi there! 

Another weekend is almost over and I didn't get as much time in the craft room as I would have liked - too much adulting to be done I'm afraid!  I did manage to make a couple of cards and I'll share the other one tomorrow.  For today I have an entry for Freshly Made Sketches using a Winnie & Walter scalloped rectangle and Papertrey butterflies and sentiment.  I've been using a lot of this DCWV glitter paper lately and I might actually run out of it.  What a calamity!!!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Grey, Basic Black) Stampin' Up, (Pink glitter) DCWV
Patterned Paper:  (Calm & Cozy Chevron 6x6) My Favourite Things
Stamp:  (Sentiment from Fillable Frames #4) Papertrey Ink
Ink:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Butterfly) Papertrey Ink, (Scalloped Rectangle) Winnie & Walter
Gems:  Recollections

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I hear you on the 'adulting' thing, we only have 4 days left to work until our big break, but who's counting lol. Love these fab funky butterflies Jen!

Kim S said...

I hate when adulting gets in the way!! LOVE your beautiful butterflies - all the neutrals with the pop of sparkle is a lovely look! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.