Monday, April 9, 2018

Happy Hello


Hi there!

I've got one more card to share from yesterday's crafty session.  This is another one for the Paper Smooches Spring Challenge but this time using the colours from CAS Colours and Sketches.  I have to say I'd never have put these colours together on my own but I like the result.  I die cut the plant from coloured cardstock and trimmed some stripes to add to the bottom of the card.  The flower and the sentiment are all Paper Smooches.




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, Old Olive) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Fun & Flirty) Paper Smooches
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (House Plant) Paper Smooches
Gems:  Recollections

6 comments:

Anita in France said...

Cute, whimsical and fun, Jen ... who couldn't smile seeing this sweet card! Hugs, Anita :)

karen h said...

Sweet card, Jen! Love the die work and the stripey border! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Lindsey said...

I like this with its little bit of retro vibe. :)

samantha's cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful flower, this is really cute!

Cathy P said...

Loving this set and the way you used it on your card, Jen! Thanks for making time to play with this week's colour challenge on the CC&S Challenge Blog. Hugs, Cathy