Saturday, April 21, 2018

Flowery Boot


This is my third card for the April Paper Smooches challenge and it's definitely my favourite. (Apologies to the other two cards).  Instead of making an umbrella vase like in the photo I went for a boot vase.  That PS boot die is so cute and was screaming to be cut from some flowery paper.  It's layered a few times for dimension (as is the sentiment) and the flower is popped up on foam tape.      


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Basic Grey) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Maggie Holmes 6x6) Crate Paper
Dies:  (Boot, flower, thanks) Paper Smooches, (Stitched Scallop Basic Edge) My Favourite Things
Glitter:  (Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer) Tonic
Gems:  (Brown) Doodlebug, (Clear) Recollections

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh do I ever love that sweet floral boot! This is a darling card Jen!

Bobby said...

Perfect paper for that rain boot, Jen.