Tuesday, August 14, 2012

House It Going?


I haven't joined in with the Play Date Cafe in a while but I was inspired this week by the fabulous new design team members so I decided to play along.  I also couldn't resist these bright, cheery colours.  I pulled out some Market Street Stamps houses and a punny sentiment and kept my card CAS.  I like the pops of colour off the white cardstock.  Aside from fussy cutting the tiny hearts it was a pretty easy card to put together so I made a few for my stash. 



Supplies Used
Cardstock: (White) Bazzill, (Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight) Stampin' Up

Stamps:  (Houses from Neighbourhood, Sentiment from Home Sweet Home) Market Street Stamps
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Punch:  (Corner rounder) Marvy Uchida
Gems:  (Bubblegum, Tangerine & Bumblebee assortments) Doodlebug

9 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so cute. I have that stamp set, and totally forgot about it. Those houses look so cute in different colors all lined up.

~amy~ said...

It's perfect! Love the sentiment:)

Lindsey said...

Excellent punny sentiment, fun houses in the bright colours, and fine fussy-cutting. :D It's all good!

Jessi Fogan said...

That's a fab idea for a new home card too, besides the obvious punny use...*tuck away sentiment in brain for later* - love the fussy little hearts!

Tracey McNeely said...

Excellent card Jen, I love those houses that are on my really big wish list.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Super cute! Love the simplicity of your cards! Hugs xxx

JJ Bolton said...

Love that color combo and they just pop on the sea of white! Love it! I have been eyeballing those stamps for forever! So cute!

lostinpaper said...

Love how you have a house in every colour and that fab sentiment, another great card Jen!

Emily Leiphart said...

You and your puns! This is really cute!