Monday, September 21, 2015

Doodle Bud



After a fairly nice weekend (I think - we spent most of it inside) the humidity kicked up into super high gear today.  When I opened the front door it was like being smothered with a wet blanket.  Blech.  I am really ready for some fall weather but it's usually the end of October before we start to feel that!

I've got one more card from this weekend to share - this one using the ColourQ colours.  I love the design on that bag (although I need another tote bag like I need a hole in my head)!  I christened my new WPlus9 Doodle Buds stamps here and added lots of gems and a few white dots for interest.    

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Lucky Limeade, Soft Sky, Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Flower from Doodle Buds) WPlus9, (Sentiment from You Said It Sister) Freshly Squeezed Stamps
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Punch:  (1/16" hole punch) McGill
Gems:  Recollections

11 comments:

Ardyth said...

Oh this set arrived in my mailbox today and you've inspired me - it looks great paper pieced like this!

Ardyth said...

PS - we're enjoying lovely fall weather here and you're welcome for a visit!

Tenia Nelson said...

So very cool!!

Lisa Elton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Elton said...

Cutie cutie cute cute Jen!! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

lostinpaper said...

So wonderfully clean & simple Jen x

Joyce said...

Love the simplicity of this card, and how you colored it. I never knew what to do with that little bit of a zig zag stamp, and now you have inspired me.

Sylvia said...

What fun stamps, Jen, love how you used your colors! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

Hannelie said...

Hmmm... loving the doodled look! You rocked this one!

Lindsey said...

Love these colors and your doodled flower is awesome. Fabulous card!

Lindsey said...

I love how you used the colours for this stunning card! So fun.
(I think it's good the humidity waited till AFTER the painting was done and dry!)