Tuesday, September 8, 2015

CASology #163


Welcome to Week 163 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


This week's cue word immediately made me think of this Paper Smooches moon.  I love his happy face and knew that he would be the star of the show on my card.  Be sure to go and check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team and then play along with us!


Gillian Ross - Taking a break

And this week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Hello Honey, Night of Navy) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Cosmos) Paper Smooches
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Real Red) Stampin' Up
Die:  (Speech Bubble Border) Lawn Fawn

13 comments:

Joyce said...

This is adorable. I have never seen that moon before, and love how dramatic it looks against that dark background.

Ardyth said...

Clever - I love the dramatic colour blocking, as always!

Shelly said...

Aww...sooo cute!!

Darnell said...

This stamp set was MADE for this challenge! It's awesome, Jen!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Jen!! Hope you're doing well ;)

I Card Everyone said...

I now consider myself wholly and well mooned, Jen! Oh this is just too cute! You know I have my thinking cap on ... I'm going to sleep on this one tonight!
=] M

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Really LOVE that moon with the quote bubble. Good thinking on that one!!!!! Great card.

wienerhoneymooners said...

SUPER sweet Miss Jen, Link this up to PS sparks Anything goes!!!!
LOVE it!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your moon is fantastic and fun Jen I love these PS stamps!

Judy1223 said...

Fantastic, fun, great colors, love the sentiment!!!

Lindsey said...

You really did make the moon the star (wait, what?) of this card! So good with the bold colours.

Kirsty, New Zealand said...

So sweet, what a cool take on a speech bubble, I don't know how you come up with these ideas!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen!! I love how your moon looks like he is talking. It makes me smile!! Nicely done.