Monday, January 3, 2011

Challenges - JUGS #65 &TSG #87


I planned to enter this card in the Just Us Girls #65 and There She Goes #87 challenges but I've just realised I'm way too late for the TSG challenge!  LOL! The JUGS challenge is a sketch challenge and the TSG challenge was "to recycle something from Christmas to create a non-Christmas card."  I used a wrapper from a Quality Street candy (which only ever seem to appear at Christmas time) as my recycled item.  I'm pretty pleased with how this one came out.  I love the paper (DCWV Green Stack) and I seem to be using a lot of Ikandee twine these days.  Good for bows and for twisty flower stems!        
Supplies: Card Blank: Handy Hippo; Paper: DCWV Green Stack; Stamps: Hero Arts flower, Elzybells sentiment; Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink, VersaMark; Other: Ranger clear embossing powder. Ikandee twine, Woodware punch 



2 comments:

Andrea M said...

This is so beautiful and creative!!! Love the recycled candy wrapper stem!!! Such a sweet card!!! Great take on the sketch and thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

Kathryn B said...

This is really creative Jen! I love the twine stem and the way you made the leaves. Nice colors and a fab job with the sketch!

Thanks for getting sketchy with JUGS this week!