Thursday, January 20, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #30

I've been enjoying checking out the challenges at Waltzingmouse for a while now but this is the first time I've gotten organised enough to play along - and even now I'm cutting it close!  My first attempt at a design went horribly, horribly wrong.  It really was quite tragic.  I may even post it at some point for some comedy relief...  :)  Here's my second attempt:
Far less tragic and much more appropriate for the current season!  Have a great evening!  

3 comments:

Emma said...

Hi Jen,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome back to blogland. See you are in the mood too with your gorgeous valentine card :D

Clare said...

SO pretty, love this! thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC!!

Ruby said...

I missed the sketch this week, but what a lovely card!! Love all of the different detail. A belated thank you for your comment on the Denami Blog Hop too, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! :)