Friday, January 7, 2011

Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge 89

2nd Post of the Day!

I pulled out these gorgeous Basic Grey Ambrosia papers today and thought they'd be fun for stacking up for this Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.  That is, after I got over the fact that they're so pretty that I didn't want to cut them up!  Does this happen to any of you?  Do you find yourself "saving" things (papers, embellishments, etc) for the perfect card?  Sometimes I feel like I can't use something because I might not do it justice.  This is why my supplies build up so much faster than cards get made!  :)
Supplies: Card Blank: Handy Hippo; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Ambrosia; Stamp: Cloud 9 sentiment; Ink: SU Basic Grey; Other: BG Ambrosia stickers, BG gems, Martha Steward butterfly punch, Fiskars threading water border punch, Micro Pop Dots

2 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Jen, this is gorgeous! I love the layout, the sentiment and those papers are scrumptious!

Emily Leiphart said...

P.S. I rarely use patterned paper because I can't bear to cut it up but I'm making it a goal to use more of it this year. After all, it's no good to anyone just sitting around in a pile. ;)