Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Add Ink, Off the Wall & Crafty Chicks

I've made a card for 3 different challenges today, including two challenges I've never entered before.   I'm using Off the Wall Craftiness' inspiration coloursJust Add Ink's sketch and a recipe from 4 Crafty Chicks.




4 Crafty Chicks
RECIPE:
1. Ribbon
2. Brads
3. Pattern Papers.



Card Blank: Handy Hippo; PP: Kaisercraft Offshore; Stamp: Hero Arts; Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, ColourBox Cyan, Palette Orangerie;  Other: American Crafts brads, PTI die, Copic (YR68), misc ribbon, Glossy Accents
I love this patterned paper from Kaisercraft - called Offshore.  I've used it on a few different cards now and I feel like the papers are so bright and fun that they don't need much embellishing.  I got to break in my new banner die from PTI and I coloured 2 white brads with an orange Copic.  (Those Copics are so darn handy!)  I seem to be using that HA sentiment stamp a lot recently.  I guess it's my attempt at warding off all the cold, gloomy days we've had lately!

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

That's a fun card! Love the banner.

~Tammy~ said...

I love how you combined the sketch and color challenges so perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a lovely take of this week's sketch at JAI. Thanks for playing.

Danielle Daws said...

Cute! I love how you've worked the challenges together. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Tamie said...

Your card is very cute! I love the pattern papers that you used and that your colors are so bright. It sure took my mind off of winter and started looking forward to spring. You rocked the sketch in my opinion. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Hope we see you next week too! Hugs.

Valerie said...

Love the patterns you mixed on this card & you definitely captured those colors. Gorgeous!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Love your fun paper and the geometric shapes of this bright and cheery card. Thanks so much for playing along at OTWC.

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, way to go on combining three challenges! Your card is fantastic! I love the little rays on the circle and the paper. The colours work wonderfully together!