Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Just Add Ink - Just Add Summer

Another last minute entry for me.  I really must get more organised!  I've had this cocktail umbrella on my desk for ages and when I saw the Just Add Summer challenge at Just Add Ink I thought it was time to put it to use.  Took a while to figure out exactly how but here it is - a warm, summery beach scene!




Supplies: Card Blank: Handy Hippo; Patterned Paper: K & Co Happy Trails, Kaisercraft Offshore; Stamp: Hero Arts sentiment; Ink: Versafine Black; Other: Stickles Yelow, Orange Peel, Frosted Lace, Waterfall
I am still really struggling with photographing my cards.  I think I'll spend this weekend doing some research and improving my technique.  It really frustrates me when I can't capture the look.  

3 comments:

Lynn said...

My favorite, favorite card yet....love this...email me separately about what type of camera you have and maybe I can help.

Karen said...

Love your card, that umbrella is so cool

Danielle Daws said...

What a fabulous idea! Love it! :-) Amanda has some great tutorials on photographing your work - http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/search/label/photography%20tips - hope that helps!