Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Rainbow Happy Mail


Today's card is for the CAS on Friday Happy Mail challenge.  I haven't made a one-layer card in ages and I almost had one here but then I decided to pop up an envelope over the heart.  I just couldn't help myself.  I can't stay away from that foam tape!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Best Mail Ever) Concord & 9th, (envelope from You've Got Mail) Lawn Fawn
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Samba, Orange Twist, Limoncello, Lime Rickey, Something Borrowed, Grape Crush, Flirty Fuscia) Catherine Pooler
Gems:  Recollections

4 comments:

KATHLEEN STADLER said...

That envelope is the perfect touch!

KATHLEEN STADLER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KATHLEEN STADLER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wilma de Korte said...

Love it!
Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday :-)