Monday, April 26, 2021

Bright Birthday


I've got a card for the Fusion challenge today.  It might be considered a bit of a stretch but I took my inspiration from the colours of the flowers.  I've been trying to make use of more patterned paper and this bright, cheery yellow felt like a good backdrop for my bright, cheery flower!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper:  (Paper Bliss 6x6) Reverse Confetti
Stamps:  (Flower from Blooms 'n Buds, Sentiment from Birthday Wishes) Reverse Confetti
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Party Dress, Lime Rickey) Catherine Pooler
Dies:  (Stitched rectangle) Mama Elephant
Other:  (Nuvo Oyster Grey Crystal Drops) Tonic

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a beautiful, happy CAS design! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion!

lostinpaper said...

Oh so sweet Jen!

Claire Grantham said...

Oh I love this Jen, the solo flower is perfection and I love it against that bright background! Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT