Monday, October 7, 2019

Yay! Yay! Yay!


Hiya!

I've got another card from my crafty day yesterday.  This one is for Freshly Made Sketches and Seize the Birthday (Toppings: Geometric shapes).  I had a pile of these adorable MFT chicks stamped, cut out and sitting on my desk so I decided to make use of them.  I did some Copic colouring and then popped them up on foam tape in their little boxes.  I love when things come together so easily!  




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Bermuda Bay, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Birthday Chicks) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Stitched squares) Lil Inker Designs
Markers:  (RV10, YR20, Y38, Y11, Y02, BG10, B00, B60, E33) Copic
Other:  (Nuvo Dandelion Yellow Crystal Drops) Tonic

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Lucky you with a bunch of chicks already colored and cut out. Bet this card came together quickly. I love the triple play and the great way to get the geometric shapes in. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT