Monday, October 21, 2019

Triangle Thank You


Hi there!

I'm popping in with a card for the Just Add Ink colour challenge.  I went for a simple graphic look using some MFT triangles and a Paper Smooches sentiment.  I layered the sentiment die 3 times and covered it with Glossy Accents to really make it pop - one of my fave techniques.  I finished it off with some Nuvo drops to frame the sentiment and voila!




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Pear Pizzazz, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Dies:  (Triangles) My Favourite Things, (Sentiment) Paper Smooches
Other:  (Nuvo White Crystal Drops) Tonic

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Great graphical use of these colours Jen!

Jan said...

Such a fabulous CAS and graphic card, Jen! I love your triangle trees and the lovely shiny sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Patrice said...

Fabulous, Jen. Love that glossy black sentiment, & the little nuvo drops are a perfect finish to your card. Thanks for joining the colour challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week. x