Friday, October 18, 2019

CAS Flower Birthday


Good morning!

I have a card today for the Flower Challenge's CAS challenge.  I love the gorgeous simplicity of this Altenew flower.  The yellow background comes from their Watercolor Frames set and I love how it helps to pop the flower off of the page.  I decided since I had everything out I'd make the card in blue as well.  The colours came out a bit crisper on the second one but I also like the softness of the first one.  What do you think?




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (Flower, Frame from Watercolor Frames) Altenew
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, Altenew
Other:  (Nuvo Oyster Grey Crystal Drops) Tonic

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Beautiful cards Jen, and I love the way you have used the watercolour frames set, how clever!

Karen Dunbrook said...

such pretty cas flower cards Jen.
Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge. :) Karen