Sunday, April 21, 2019

Birdie Wishes


Hi there!

It's been awhile since I've posted non-CASology cards so I thought I'd pop in with a couple today.  I made two using the same sketch from My Favorite Things.  The first card uses the colours from CAS Colours and Sketches and the second card uses the palette from Colour Throwdown.  I love these Mod Birds from MFT - they're perfect for so many different occasions!







Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Birds from Mod Birds, Sentiment from More Essential Sentiments) My Favorite Things
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Rockin' Red, Orange Twist, Something Borrowed) Catherine Pooler
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  Zig Zag Stitched Ovals, Essential Speech Bubbles, Essential Fishtail Sentiment Banners) My Favorite Things
Other:  (Nuvo Autumn Red, Navy Blue & Ebony Black Crystal Drops) Tonic

8 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Bright, funky and fun Jen, love them!

Lisa Petrella said...

These are fabulous, Jen! Love those birds!!!

Vickie Z said...

Fun use of the sketch and colors! Sweet birds! So happy you joined us at CTD!

karen h said...

Fun cards! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Wei said...

Awesome take of the sketch and the coloursThanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on your MFT win, Jen! Happy shopping!!

Golda said...

Both are nice cards. Congratulations on the win at MFT.

YoonYoung Kim said...

So cute buddies! I love the way you give colours to the birds! So funky! Thank you for playing along with CC&S, Jen. And I hope to see another pieces of your work very soon.