Monday, January 7, 2019

Tall Triangles


This is one of my favourite Christmas cards this year.  It was jointly inspired by Heather Hoffman and Tracey McNeely.  It uses lots of different companies - Reverse Confetti (triangles), Lil' Inker (star), Mama Elephant (merry) and Winnie & Walter (christmas).  I love it when all my goodies play so nicely together!  When I was making my Reverse Confetti thank you cards (here, here and here) I found the RC triangles so decided to make a few more cards with them and make another Just for the Heck of It post.

I die cut the triangles with two different RC patterned papers and then used them all to make two cards.  All the stamps are Reverse Confetti.  On the last card I used some coloured embossing powder and had way too much fun with my Nuvo drops.




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Various greens, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black) Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper:  (Every Little Bit 6x6) Reverse Confetti
Stamps:  (Flowers from Blooms 'N' Buds, Birthday sentiment from Birthday Wishes, (Bike & Ridin' by sentiment from Rollin') Reverse Confetti, (Christmas) Winnie & Walter
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Party Dress, Tiara, Lime Rickey, Aquatini) Catherine Pooler
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow, (Leaf Zing) American Crafts
Die:  (Tall Triangles, flowers, bike, speech bubble) Reverse Confetti, Stitched star) Lil' Inker Designs, (Merry) Mama Elephant
Other:  (Nuvo Turquoise Crystal Drops) Tonic
Gems:  Recollections

6 comments:

Shelly said...

These are awesome! Love the mix of different companies! And I agree, so nice when things work together like that. ;)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow Jen, love your designs!!

lostinpaper said...

Is that design paper I see? You go GF! I can see why you love these triangles they look fab in every design you created, but especially the 'classic' tree. Speaking of which my gorgeous card arrived yesterday and I adore my 'rainbow' of trees (how did you know)!

Lindsey said...

These are terrific! I love the graphic Christmas card, and once again am in awe of your perfect bling placement.

Bobby said...

You really had fun with those triangles, Jen. The Christmas card is so graphic and bright and the DSP made a great background for the flowers and the bike. Wonderful job with the drops.

Heather Hoffman said...

Love how you used all those triangles!