Tuesday, January 22, 2019

CASology #328


Welcome to Week 328 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:



Looks at me!  A zebra that's not black and white!!!  I have such a hard time colouring animals unusual colours.  I love it when other people do it but generally cannot bring myself to follow suit.  But it's a new year and it's time to chill out and get a little adventurous so here I go!

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!



This week's guest designer:

Monika R


** We're back to weekly challenges now that the holiday are over!**

Link your creations to the CASology blog by Monday, 28 January at 9am (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Bermuda Bay, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Zebra & sentiment from Wild About You) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Stitched arch) My Favourite Things
Markers:  (R22, Y11, BV02, BV04, C5) COpic
Other:  (Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops) Tonic

7 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

The critter soo cuuute
is it a Zebra? I luv his smile and love your coloring Jen
cute Sentiment too
and so CAS
I am so happy being GDT with you talented DT member Jen
I join since second challenge and just today being GDT yaay
see you around Jen
hugs
Monika

lostinpaper said...

ooh yes, who would have thought of a purple and orange zebra, that certainly makes me smile!

I Card Everyone said...

It's clear you're not old enough to remember Fruit-stripe gum! I love it when you let go, Jen... you do it so beautifully! and totally made me smile!
=]

Bobby said...

I'm with you on the colored animals, Jen, so good for you for coloring out of the box. Your zebra pal looks good in his orange and purple coat and his smile makes me smile.

sentsue said...

Such fun color choices! Nice work. Thank you for the lovely card. Received it on Saturday. It was so nice of you to think of me.

karen h said...

Such a fun card, Jen - and I love the colors you chose!

Lindsey said...

Me too! It's so hard to shove me out of *realistic* colouring. But I absolutely love your bright technicolour zebra!