Monday, January 28, 2019

I Adore You


Today's card is for two challenges - the Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge and the Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Have a Heart.  I finally bought some of that Glad Press & Seal stuff and it came in so handy for this project.  It helped me keep all the little pieces together so I could them easily pop them into place when I reassembled the die cuts.  I wish I'd bought some ages ago!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Blushing Bride, Berry Burst, Blackberry Bliss) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Good Gab) Paper Smooches
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Linked hearts) Paper Smooches
Gems:  Recollections

4 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I have some.... somewhere and everytime I go to use it I can't remember where I put it in my last clean up and so I end up 'old school' with all the pieces everywhere lol. Love these rows of hearts and I'll bet you were glad of the press n seal for sure!

Bobby said...

Who knew a kitchen product would be so helpful in the craft room. It worked well to help you with the fabulous multi-colored hearts, Jen.

Lin said...

A great entry for our theme this week, Jen - love all your shades of pink and red! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Lindsey said...

Great blend of shades for this card, and I really like the trio of heart lines. I've heard press & seal is good, but nice to have it from a trusted source. ;)