Monday, November 13, 2017

Poinsettia Joy


Hello!

Today I'm sharing a Clean and Layered card for the challenge at The Card Concept.  I took my inspiration from the poinsettias, the wood table and the gold of the lights.  I spritzed some Brushos onto watercolor paper and once that dried I stamped the flower and leaves onto them.  I then fussy cut them, popped them up on foam tape and added a sparkly sentiment.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up, (Gold) DCWV
Patterned Paper:  (Woodgrain from Holly Berry Borscht 6x6) Jellybean Soup
Stamps:  (Flower from Poinsettia and Pine) Altenew
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukeniko
Die:  (Joy) Reverse Confetti
Paint:  (Terracotta, Brilliant Red, Lime Green, Sea Green Brushos) Colourcraft
Glitter:  (Goldenrod Stickles) Ranger

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

Love the look with the wood!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Jen!! You've inspired me to get my poinsettia stamps out!!

Anita in France said...

So striking, Jen ... the brusho poinsettia has such a great sense of texture ... love that shimmery gold sentiment with it! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

I love the variation you achieved with the Brushos Jen, and the wood panel background is wonderful.

lostinpaper said...

Beautiful Jen!