Tuesday, November 14, 2017

CASology #275


Welcome to Week 275 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I finally got my hands on the Katzelkraft cat and dog stamps that I've been lusting after for ages and I thought this guy would be perfect for this week's cue.  Not only does he have sharp teeth and claws but he also has a sharp, sarcastic wit!

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!




Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Lucky Limeade, Bermuda Bay) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Cat) Katzelkraft, (Sentiment from Snarky Sentiments) Lil' Inker Designs
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukeniko
Dies:  (Speech bubble) Lil' Inker Designs, (Oval shadow) My Favourite Things

7 comments:

Claire Grantham said...

I LMAO at this, yes you can interest me in sarcasm! Love this. Cx

I Card Everyone said...

Oh you ARE SO seriously great at making me laugh!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is too much FUN!!

Anita in France said...

Hahahahaha ... so much fun, Jen ... this grumpy little guy had me laughing out loud! Hugs, Anita :)

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my gosh, that face! This is so funny and a great take on Sharp.

ElizStewart said...

SOOO cute! Such a brilliant way to say "sharp"!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ohh!! These Kaztlekraft images on the cat and dog sets are hilarious and you definitely took advantage of that. This dude's expression is perfect for a lot of sentiments and the one your card fits him to a "T".
This kitty is a great example of SHARP!!
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.