Michelle at Studio MSG very kindly gave this award to all her followers. To accept this award I have to meet a few requirements:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pass it onto 8 bloggers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
Cheers for the award, Michelle! (Michelle was the second follower on my blog!) I'm pretty sure that most people I would hand this on to have had one already but I will follow the rules and pass it on anyway. Ladies, sorry if you've had this already - don't mean to be a nuisance!
Lynn Mangan - The Mango Boys and Me
Emily Leiphart - Art From The Heart
Karen B. - The Bald Dragonfly
Claudia Rose - Pretty Pressings
Debby - Limedoodle
Susan Raihala - Simplicity
Janelle - Show & Tell
Tina - KittyKatKards
1. I was born and raised in Bermuda. When I left high school I swore I'd "never come back to this rock again." I spent 8 years in the US (at university and working) and lived in New York (Long Island & Manhattan), Louisville, KY, and Chicago. After 8 years I finally learned to appreciate "the rock" and came back.
2. I studied Theatre Design in university and worked as a Stage Manager in the above mentioned cities. I'm still a member of Equity, the theatre actors and stage managers union.
3. I never had dogs growing up but now I have 3 and I can't imagine life without a few hounds in the house!
4. I am a big reader but, as with my craft supplies, I buy books faster than I read them. I have about 1300 books at the moment. I've probably read 20% of them.
5. I am a little AR/OC when it comes to watching TV shows. I must watch them in order. If I start watching a new series and miss an episode then I stop watching and wait for the DVD to come out. I also prefer to wait until the series ends and then watch all the DVDs in one go. I hate waiting for the next set of DVDs! (I'm the same with books - I didn't read the Harry Potter series until they'd all been published and then I read them all in one go).
6. I taught myself to juggle when I was 12 and really wanted to go to Clown College at Ringling Brothers Circus.
7. I've never broken a bone or had stitches (knock on wood!)
8. I learned how to swim before I learned how to walk.
So there you have it. Jen's mini bio. Have a great weekend!