Friday, September 6, 2019

Stand Out


Hi there!

Today I have a card for the Inspired by Words challenge at Time Out.  I took my inspiration from the word "rainbow" and created a rainbow of clouds for my unicorn (with her rainbow mane and tail) to perch on.  I love the sentiment - it makes for a great encouragement card.  I also like the sassy turn of her head.  She reminds me of Chica who often does the same!




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Bashful Blue Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Unicorn & clouds from Unicorns 'n' Rainbows, Sentiment from Pure Magic) Essentials by Ellen
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Markers:  (RV10, YR00, Y00, G00, B00, BV31, C1) Copic
Gems:  Recollections

3 comments:

sandie said...

Oh Jen I love our words inspired such a fun card and I too adore that little turn of the head!, the clouds look great coloured in the rainbows and I love the way you have placed them. Thank you for joining Time Out

Joyce said...

Your card is super adorable, as is Chica! Brilliant idea to make your clouds the rainbow. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

lostinpaper said...

Love this Jen, the sentiment is perfect!!