Monday, September 2, 2019

Crabulous Birthday


Hello hello!

Today's card is one I made for a friend and I'm entering it in the Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes challenge.  My friend and her hubby are pun fans like me.  In fact, her hubby has been known to open a card addressed to her when he knows its from me!  Cheeky man...  
Anyway this card uses MFT stamps, Paper Smooches waves and Mama Elephant letters - I love it when all my supplies play together so nicely!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Real Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Tempting Turquoise) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Crab, gift, sentiment) My Favourite Things, 
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Alpha letters) Mama Elephant, (Waves) Paper Smooches
Markers:  Copic
Other:  (Nuvo White Crystal Drops) Tonic

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

He looks so cool in those sunglasses lol!