Monday, September 23, 2019

Pink Birthday Butterfly


Good morning!

I have a simple card today for Freshly Made Sketches.  I haven't used these PTI butterflies in ages so I had some fun playing with them this weekend.  I used Altenew inks because the small ink pads come in gorgeous ombre sets which make using layering stamps so easy.  I love them!  I paired it with some flags and a sentiment from MFT and added a few gems for some bling.  Easy peasy!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Basic Grey, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Butterfly from Beautiful Butterflies and Beautiful Butterfly Layers) Papertrey Ink, (sentiment from Essential Sentiments) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko, (Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Ruby Red) Altenew
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Butterfly) Papertrey Ink, (Fishtail Flag Frames) My Favourite Things
Glitter:  (Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss) Tonic
Gems:  Recollections

3 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

I know some pink lovers who would flip over your card because they love pink and it is such a pretty card.

Lindsey said...

This is fun in pink! Alas, no pink butterflies in my garden. :)

Jen Timko said...

How pretty this is. Love the butterfly! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!