Tuesday, September 3, 2019

CASology #351


Welcome to Week 351 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:



This Katzelkraft ostrich always makes me giggle so I knew I had to use him for this week's cue word.  I decided he'd make the perfect dapper dude with a bit of a saucy side to him.  :D The Tim Holtz hat fit him beautifully and I always feel a sense of accomplishment whenever I use a bit of ribbon - no matter how tiny!

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!


Link your creations to the CASology blog by Monday, 16 September (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Cajun Craze, Old Olive) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Ostrich) Katzelkraft, (Hat from Crazy Things) Tim Holtz, (Sentiment from Hello You) Simon Says Stamp
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Mento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Markers:  (Y17, YG63, E08, W3, W5) Copic
Ribbon: EK Success
Other:  (Nuvo White Crystal Drops) Tonic

2 comments:

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

So much fun! I love your take on our cue word. :)

lostinpaper said...

I have the same feeling when I use design paper... I haven't even started on my ribbon stash lol. ps this certainly did make me LOL!