Monday, September 2, 2019

Reindeer Jingles


I've got one more card for today - this one for the current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.  I'm so far behind on Christmas cards so I pulled out these Mama Elephant reindeer (gifted to me by the ever fabulous Claire of Ham'n'Mule Designs) and put them to work.  I used some scraps of Echo Park paper for the circles and background stripe and lots of gems for sparkle!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White, Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Reflections Christmas 6x6) Echo Park
Stamps:  (Reindeer & sentiment) Mama Elephant
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Stitched Circles) Heffy Doodle
Markers:  (R17, YR04, Y15, G05, B05, V09, E31, E43, 100) Copic
Gems:  Recollections

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

so sweet Jen, loving the tangle of Chrissy lights on his antlers lol.