Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Pre-Hurricane Card


Hi there!

I've got a card today for the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge using some Woodware stamps that I've had forever.  They're coloured with Copics, fussy cut and popped up on foam tape.  Nice and simple!

I figured I'd get this card in before Hurricane Humberto arrives.  Overnight he got upgraded to a Cat 3 but at the moment there's not supposed to be a direct hit - he should pass to our northeast.  Still pretty close though so cross your fingers for us!  

Here's a couple of photos from last evening when I took Chica for her walk:



Chica was unfazed by the weather - she was too busy making a new friend:







Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Textured White, textured red) Bazzill
Stamps:  (Tree, star, sentiment from various sets) Woodware
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Markers:  (R27, Y15, G14, E35) Copic
Glitter:  (Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss) Tonic
Other:  (Nuvo Red Berry Crystal Drops) Tonic, (Glossy Accents) Ranger

5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Stay safe,sending hugs my friend x

Erika Crawford said...

Oh my goodness!! Where is this pic taken? Ewww crab eyes are spooky.

Lindsey said...

That is one super-cute card! Are you getting to the time of year when every sketch brings thoughts of, I could make a Christmas card with that? :D Let's let Humberto just blow off to sea and quietly turn into an ocean breeze, shall we?
Also - what kind of Halloween crab is that???

I Card Everyone said...

You've been in my thoughts, Jen!! Be gone, Humberto!!
LOve your darling rendition of our Sketch … and that Chica and the Crab come in the same colors! lol
Thanks for playing cards with us, my friend - be safe! xx
=]

Bobby said...

I just commented on another post about the approaching storms. I hope all goes well and they head out to sea before reaching you. That crab almost looks like a cartoon with those giant eyes. Your Christmas card is very festive.