Sunday, September 1, 2019

Brusho Butterflies


Hi there!

Today I've got a card for the Addicted to Stamps and More Anything Goes challenge.  Ages ago I was playing with my Brushos and have had some scraps left sitting on my table ever since.  I decided to make use of them and stamped these gorgeous Paper Smooches butterflies onto them.  After I laid them out on my card I thought they needed a little something more to make them pop.  After perusing my stamps I came up with these dotty circles from Altenew - perfect!  I played with the MFT sentiment for ages before finally deciding on placement (does anyone else do that?) and added a few gems for sparkle.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Crisp Cantaloupe) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Butterflies) Paper Smooches, (Haltone Circles) Altenew, (Sentiment) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Crisp Cantaloupe) Stampin' Up
Other:  (Brushos) Colourcraft
Gems:  Recollections

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It's a wonderful thing to find snippets to use, Jen … your brusho butterflies are beautiful! What a fun idea to add the dots as their backdrop!
She's a beauty, my friend!
=]

lostinpaper said...

Loving the look of the Brusho butterflies, I've just started playing with the Nuvo Shimmers which I think are a little similar.