Monday, September 9, 2019

Special Wishes Pup


Hello hello!

I'm continuing to work on Christmas cards since the holidays will be here in no time at all.  Today's card is for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge to use a stamp (no digital images).  This little cutie is from Gerda Steiner and he's sitting atop an oldie but goodie Hero Arts sentiment.  He's coloured with Copics and popped up on some ancient Adornit paper.  I love this bit of paper and am sad that I've just cut into the final piece although I guess I should be proud that I'm using it instead of hoarding it!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Candy Green 12x12) Adornit
Stamps:  (Dog from Christmas Puppies) Gerda Steiner, (Sentiment from Get Merry) Hero Arts
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Markers:  (R29, R59, E33, E35, E37, 100) Copic
Glitter:  (Star Dust Stickles) Ranger
Other:  (Nuvo Red Berry Crystal Drops) Tonic, (Glossy Accents) Ranger

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This pup is so cute! I pull out that HA sentiment quite often.

lostinpaper said...

Yet another cutie patootie!