Friday, March 6, 2015

Confetti Celebration


Hi there!  Popping in with a quick post before I dash off to work.  I'm playing along today with two challenges - Cure for the Monday Blues and Cupcake Inspirations Confetti.  I took my colours from the Cure challenge (the yellow package with the big pink bow) and the confetti idea from the cupcake challenge. This Crafter's Workshop stencil totally makes me think of confetti so I added some Rose Red ink to some embossing paste and covered my card base with it. The Mama Elephant panda looks like he's always ready for a party so I thought he's be the perfect guy to celebrate with!  Okay, time to go.  Have a lovely weekend!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White Card Base) Handy Hippo, (Other White) Bazzill
Stamps:  (Panda from Pandamonium, Sentiment Bubble from Hello) Mama Elephant
Inks: (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Rose Red) Stampin' Up, (Butter Bar) Hero Arts
Embossing Paste:  Wendy Vecchi
Sequins:  Neat & Tangled

10 comments:

Bobby said...

I'd party with the panda, Jen. I love that stenciled background.

Shelly said...

EEK! This is sooo CUTE! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable and your background is so fun!!

Nina Dee said...

Such a cute card! That stenciled background is so much fun! Thanks so much for joining in the fun for the Cupcakes Inspirations 300th Challenge Celebration!

Joyce said...

This is fantastic and fun. Love that stencil, and how it looks with all that pink.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super cute card Jen, the stencil makes a perfect background.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Taheerah said...

That confetti background is awesome!! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

lostinpaper said...

What a fun design Jen, the scattered sequins are so sweet!

Indy's Designs said...

I love this background! Super cute card! Thank you so much for joining us for our 300th challenge!
Hugs, Debbie, DT Sweetie!

Lindsey said...

I love this! So bright and fun -- a party on a card! :P