Tuesday, March 24, 2015

CASology #139


Welcome to Week 139 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


You bowled us over last week with all your gorgeous blossoms and made it really tough to pick a winner.  This week's cue word is a little bit trickier but I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with.  I used some NBUS Paper Smooches stamps and paper pieced my shoes with some Studio Calico scraps.  Simple but fun and sassy!  And now it's your turn. Check out the gorgeous designs by the rest of the design team and then play along!




And this week's guest designer:

Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).

Since I've used some NBUS I'm going to link up to Darnell's latest NBUS challenge!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill
Patterned Paper:  (Atlantic 6x6) Studio Calico
Stamps:  (All from Retail Therapy) Paper Smooches
Inks: (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Regal Rose) Stampin' Up
Gems:  Recollections  

15 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the use of repetition in one line down the side to keep it very CAS!

Joyce said...

Fabulous design, and a very fun way to showcase your shoes. Now, if your shoes and my handbags got together, we'd have one heck of an outfit, right?

Tracey McNeely said...

Those shoes are just too fun Jen. I just left Joyce's blog and commented how her card looked like my closet and now I see your card and yup that look's like it too. #notjuststampobcsessed ;)

Lindsey said...

This is so much fun, Jen! Love the paper-piecing, not to mention the sentiment. :D

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Totall rockin' ADORBS Jen!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you stacked the shoes and sentiment together, this is cute!

I Card Everyone said...

While I was working, shoes were my addiction... are those peek-toed shoes? Just fantastic!
=] Michele

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Jen!! Love the way you stamped the sentiment between shoes. So fun yet CAS! Hugs, May

Judy1223 said...

Jen, these paper-pieced shoes are about as fun and stylish as it gets! Love them!!!

Happy Dance said...

Wouldn't it be fun to buy your favorite style of shoe in all the colors and patterns they come in?! As soon as I win the lottery, that'll happen! Love this fun and stylish card. Great colors and it's just plain fun!! Love it. Bev

Monika Reeck said...

Love the idea on your card Jen...I have the same idea SHOE Image too but I have made much too much shoe card on this month hehehe..fun n sassy card agree with you and so feminin...luv it Jen...I just have time at weekend to Join this week CASology challenge..hope you like to visit me again...hugs.Monika

Unknown said...

Great use of paper-piecing! Just love what you did with those shoes! Awesome design. Now, if you could walk across Lego wearing them, I'm sold...:-)

Diane said...

What a cute design and sentiment.

Hugs diane

Melissa said...

Fantastic design, Jen! Love how you staggered the sentiment between the shoes!!! :)