Tuesday, March 3, 2015

CASology #136


Welcome to Week 136 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


This week's cue word is definitely one of the more specific ones we've had so I'll be excited to see how you guys wow us with your awesome outside the box (or basket!) ideas.  I had a couple of things come to mind but I kept going back to the basket that you ride in on a hot air balloon so I dug out this NBUS Mama Elephant stamp set and created a little scene floating off towards the top corner of my card.  Your turn now.  Check out the fantastic creations from the design team and then get crafting!  




Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill
Stamps:  (Balloon, clouds & sun from Sunny Skies) Mama Elephant, (Sentiment from Up, Up and Away) Papertrey Ink
Inks: (Night of Navy, Soft Suede) Stampin' Up, (Pale Tomato, Butter Bar, Soft Granite) Hero Arts

11 comments:

Joyce said...

Love this CAS beauty. Perfect placement of the clouds and sun as well.

Kara Lynne said...

That's gotta be one of the best kinds of baskets! Wonderful CAS scene!

lostinpaper said...

What a fabulous idea, and a great card Jen!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, a balloon basket, great idea, this is cute!!

Judy1223 said...

Super creative idea for the cue this week, Jen! Love this hot air balloon!

Tracey McNeely said...

Loving your hot air balloon, we were totally on the same wavelength Jen even the same sentiment! I think I should get that stamp set, one hot air balloon set just ins't enough!

Lindsey said...

That's a perfect interpretation of basket! I love how airy and light this card looks, too.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super CAS and delightful Jen!!!! Tanks for stopping by my blog, you make me SMILE HUGE!!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great take on the cue Jen! I love your placement! Again, it brings a smile to my face. Reminds me of a wedding anniversary that involved a big hot air balloon, 12 passengers and some unexpected outcomes. Story for another time and place!! :-)

I Card Everyone said...

Jen this is just so darned sweet! I would love to float away to some warm place in this balloon!
=] Michele

francesca said...

beautiful card! :)