Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Butterfly Shaker

***This is my second post for the day.  For my CASology post please scroll down or 

I'm squeaking in at the last minute with a card for the new Sparkle and Shine challenge where it's all about the use of sequins.  I don't have any Pretty Pink Posh products yet but I'm sure some will find their way into my stash soon enough especially if I keep playing along with these gals.  I took the green elements and the luck of the four leaf clover as my inspiration from this picture and made a very simple shaker card.  I've been wanting to make one for ages so I'm glad this challenge finally kicked me into gear!  Hope you've all had a lovely day and I'll leave you with the view during my lunch time play date with Atticus…


  
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Hey Girl 6x6) Basic Grey
Stamps:  (Sentimetn from Script Sentiments) Papertrey Ink
Inks: (Lucky Limeade) Stampin' Up
Dies:  (Butterfly) Papertrey Ink, (Stitched Rectangles) Lil' Inker Designs
Sequins:  Doodlebug

10 comments:

Shelly said...

Gorgeous shaker! Love the butterfly!

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful way to interpret the photo! I love your butterfly shaker and that's a beautiful sentiment! Is Atticus going to leap in there?!

Julia Aston said...

A beautiful green butterfly - so fun as a shaker card - and what a lovely lunchtime you had with Atticus! we're still covered in snow - would LOVE to be there right now!

cm said...

Swooning over your pretty green butterfly shaker AND your surroundings! Gorgeous...blue water, blue sky, Atticus...Paradise!
~c

Joyce said...

Oh, what a tropical paradise your dog has! And, your shaker card is fantastic. Using the butterfly as the shaker shape is so creative.

Lindsey said...

This is great! Very subtly St. Patrick's. ;)

Lydia said...

Such a beautiful card. Love how you have used your sequins! Thanks for joining us at Sparkle And Shine Challenges.

Tonya said...

Pretty card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen a fabulous shaker can especially for your first--brilliant. Atticus looks in his element w hat a beautiful view! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!?! Is this where you live?!? what a stunning paradise you have here! Lucky pup!!! Love your green shaker card with the sequins. That black is the perfect backdrop for that zesty green! So cool.